Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall trend - STUDS - hits the male fashion


I'm maybe late, but this is still hot fall trend.. STUDS .. Studs in male fashion...
First appearing of studs in fashion was at the beginning of 80 years of last century..  Today you don't have to be bigot of punk so you can wear black clothes, and clothes accessorized with studs.. In 80's, young people started  listening new music (punk) and started wearing clothes different then they coevals worn... They have replaced T-shirt's with undershirts, and worn skinny, skinny jeans.. Leading designer of this trends was Vivienne Westwood, who accessorized them with many many iron pieces – generally lots of studs, different shapes and sizes... Now in 21 century you can buy studded shoes, jackets, jeans, bags, ... This fall, studs are hot hot hot trend, and you need to have them.. Even on just one fashion product.. :) ..
You can see on picture 1, studded pocket on jeans, this you can do at home.. Just take some cool jeans, they could be black, or tie&die, or blue... just use your imagination.. Here is Sarah Jessica Parker in studded style – she wares tie&die jeans with studs(it looks like the belt on pic.1 was cut on small pieces and have been put on jeans), shirt with (what i think is) little studs, and headband with small brass studs.. This season sneakers are studded too, just look this urban, cool „supra, skytop“ black studded sneakers. And last but not least – Harrods Swarovski crystal studded perfume by Bond No.9 .. I didn't try it...  
On picture 2, you can see Prada's garments and footwear.. I'm in love in those two white shirts.. :) Prada was, i think, the most deserving brand for trend of this fall studs. They have studded shirts, jackets, cardigans, shoes, women stuff to.. They are the most studded brand this season.. Huh, shoes are great too!! :)
Picture 3: Well, i didn’t find much of ‘really’ studded bags for man.. Jimmy Choo for H&M is having two bags with brass studded belt, but there are no studs actually on the bag.. But you can see that this hot trend has recognized Mihara Yasuhiro who designed studded bags and shoes... 
On picture 4, we have Roberto Cavalli's studded leather jacket.. I love it! I want this jacket soo soooo badly! Its great, I just adore how it looks.. Buy me this for early Christmas XD.. Jimmy Choo for H&M leather brass studded male belt,.. I hope when I go to H&M in Austria I'm gonna find this belt there, because there is no H&M in Croatia :/ .. This plastic red Diesel watch was released this summer, it isn't just in red, there are more colors of it.. Ohh. I'm all in this new male stud trend.. I bought this Diesel bracelet, It's so great how it looks on my hand with other bracelets on it...
And on picture numero 5 there are 3.1 Philip Lim's stud shoes.. If u really really love it, you can try made similar.. It is described on picture next  to shoes (watch left to right) .. And last picture is showing another, different pair of Mihara Yasuhiro shoes..
Ohhhhh, I almost forgatten,  and this is leather studded jacket Matthew Williamson for H&M, for which im so sad I didn't buy it because It's so so great, . But there just wasn't my size.. ohh.. bleh.. I know its for spring/summer, but i would wear it in fall too, why not?.. If you have it, you are soo lucky :)
And this is all there is about this new hot fall 2009 trend – studs... As you can see there's no denying that studs are a must-have this season.  Ohh, how I love them :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this Teo! Nice job.. Kisses .. Kika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...