Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gossip my Wardrobe Special: Christmas No.1

Im all in rush, .. im like tic-tac tic-tac --- am I done yet?!!!!? Christams is here .. I loooove Christams, snow, Christmas carols, ... Thats my favourite time of the year! But now.. I need to finish school with A, I need to study study study.. Then I go to driving school, that I need to study to., math tutors,.. My room is being renovated, I must look for everything for my room.. And then ... I neeeed to find Christmas gifts for everybody!!! .. Ughh .. I dont have time for anything.. Yesterday I was lying in bed, drinking coco with rum, eating cinnamon cookies, and watching tv.. i was having a break of all that hurry.. and then my mom suddenlly appears and i needed to help her with christmas decoration of whole house, and store.. and so...

I made a list of my Christmas wishes... so that you don't have to worry what to buy me for Christmas :)) . This things i gonna like for sure.. :)    



Im writing you this very quickly, so sorry on some mistakes if i made them,...Hope next post will come up soon..
I j'adore running this blog! XOXO
Teo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like a bag. It is a good choice for Christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...